- View full line
What Information PrompterPeople™ May Collect
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information that you voluntarily disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and information collected automatically when you use our Website or the services available on our website, i.e. cookies. We do not store banking details, credit or bank card numbers or information without permission from the customer(s).
Personal Information PrompterPeople™ May Collect
Personal information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified both on our website or through our order form to complete checkout. Personal information means any information that is unique to you, such as your: Name, Username(s), E-mail address(s), Billing address(s), Mailing address(s), and various other personal information you choose to provide, or that is required as part of our KYC process or to purchase products on our website.
Standard Information that PrompterPeople™ & Affiliate Website(s) Collect Automatically?
When you use our Website or services available on our Website, third-parties like Google, Bing, and we automatically collect information from your desktop, mobile, and virtual devices. Some of the information we collect is:
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers like Google Analytics use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our Website, including but not limited to cookies and web beacons.
How and Why PrompterPeople™ Collects Information on its Users
We may use the information collected to, but not limited to:
How PrompterPeople™ and our Service Providers may/will use Information on Its Users
We may share information about you in the following ways, but are not limited to:
Social Sharing Features
Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information communicated through our Website. However, no computer security system is entirely foolproof, and the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. As a result, we do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information and we cannot and do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or that it will not be altered before or after its transmission to us. You agree to not hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “PrompterPeople™ Parties”) liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our Website.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies as a default. You may wish to opt out by turning off cookies (please refer to the help menu on your browser); however, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our Website.
You may also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as technical notices, support or administrative notifications or information about your account (if you have one).
Hyperlinks and Third-Party Sites
Dated: June 8, 2020
Of the company SCHNITTPUNKT UG
As of 25.05.2018
The company SCHNITTPUNKT UG (in the following “SCHNITTPUNKT” or “we”) is owner of the websites accessible under the domain "www.schnittpunkt.de" and www.schnittpunkt.eu (in the following “website). Hereinafter we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data means all data that is personal related to you, e.g. name, address, email address, user behavior.
1. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only without registering or otherwise providing information to us for the use of the website, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser. The purpose of this data collection is to enable you to visit the website and to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. Collected data:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to GMT
- Content of the requirement (specific page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Transmitted amount of data
- Website that sent the request
- Operating System and its surface
- Language and version of the browser
(2) Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the site that sets the cookie (in this case us). A cookie typically includes the name of the domain from which the cookie originates, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated, unique number. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. The purpose of the use is to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser be identified even after a page break.
Transient cookies (session cookies) are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
Cookies in connection with third party services, as described below.
The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install a corresponding add-on.
Web beacons are electronic characters (also called "clear gifs" or "web bugs") that allow us to count the number of users who have visited the website.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Information about the administration and deletion of cookies as well as a corresponding manual for the common browsers are also available at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
(3) This stored information will be stored separately from any data that may be provided to us. In particular, the data of the cookies will not be linked to your other data, if provided
2. Collection of personal data for personalized use
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we may offer different services in the future, which you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, these are marked accordingly. We collect, process and use only those personal data that are necessary for your use of the website and / or the fulfillment of a contract concluded with us or that you specify yourself. In particular, these are the following inventory data and usage data that may be transmitted via forms on our website:
- Name (consisting of salutation, title, first name, surname and gender)
- Phone number
- Registration and login data of the user
(2) Inventory data and usage data are used by us to establish, formulate, modify or terminate a contractual relationship with you, if necessary, to fulfill our contractual obligations, to log in the user on the website, and to contact you, if required or required by law or as part of the contractual relationship. Personal data is stored and processed within the European Union, with the exception of data collected by the following third party providers.
3. Deletion periods
Except as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice, we will only store your information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, unless statutory retention periods require longer storage. Your personal data will therefore be deleted after processing your request, unless otherwise agreed or required by law. Inventory data will be deleted two years after termination of the contract at the end of the calendar year, unless longer storage is required and permitted by law.
4. Statistical anonymous evaluation of usage data
We are entitled to create usage profiles using pseudonyms for purposes of advertising, market research or customization of the website, unless you object to this. In particular, we evaluate the usage data anonymously for statistical purposes in order to design the website as needed. You may object to this use of your personal information by notifying us.
5. Use von Google Analytics
(1) This website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
(4) In addition, you may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google using the browser plug-in at the following link. Download and install the plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal reference can be excluded.
(1) If you agree to this separately, we may send you by e-mail information about the use of the website and general customer information (e-mail newsletter). The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent. Your consent will be logged by storing the IP addresses used and the time of registration and confirmation, and you can retrieve the content of the consent and this notice at any time. You may revoke your consent to us at any time with effect for the future. The objection may in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes.
(2) We do not use any products for sending the newsletter and therefore do not forward your data required for shipping to other providers.
(3) [not applicable at present] Please note that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the analyzes, we link the data mentioned in point 1 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in and conclude your personal interests. We link this data with actions you have taken on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a deregistration we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
7. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
8. Social Media Plugins and Third Party Services
A. Use of Social Media Plugins
(1) We may use the following social media plug-ins in the future: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Xing. We use the so-called 2-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, initially no personal data will be passed on to the providers of these plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the greyed out box by means of the initial letter. Only when you click on one of the plug-ins, personally identifiable information is transmitted: By activating the plug-in, data is automatically transmitted to the respective provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). We have no control over the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, purposes and retention periods. Since the provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the box grayed out via the security settings of your browser.
(2) If you activate a plug-in, the provider of the plug-in will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our online offer. In addition, the data referred to in 1. (1) of this statement are transmitted, whereby in the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the above-mentioned providers, only an anonymous IP is charged in Germany. This is done regardless of whether you have an account with this provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the provider, this data will be assigned directly to your account. If you press the activated button and, for example, link to the site, the provider also stores this information in your user account and communicate this to your contacts publicly. If you do not want to associate with your profile with the provider, you must log out before activating the button.
(3) The provider stores these data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must turn to the respective provider for the exercise thereof.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the respective provider can be found in the following privacy statements of these providers. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.
d) Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
e) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
f) Xing SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, DE; www.xing.com/privacy.
B. Integration of third party services
(1) We have not included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These would all be included in the "extended privacy mode", which means that you would not be transferring any information about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only if you would play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer. In the future, we will continue to integrate content from the following third-party providers on this website: Google Maps.
(2) By visiting the website, the third party may receive information in the future that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in 1. (1) of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether this third party provider provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, this data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to associate your profile with the third-party provider, you must log out before activating the button.
(3) The third party stores these data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing appropriate advertising. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must comply with the respective third-party provider for the exercise thereof.
(4) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the third-party vendor, please refer to the privacy statements of these third-party vendors provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their privacy notices: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de.
9. Subcontractors and recipients of personal data
(1) We use subcontractors in the processing of personal data and conclude a contract with these processors according to the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR. Subcontractor to hosting the website will be
1&1 Telecom GmbH
Elgendorfer Straße 57
(2) Recipients of your personal data are not other companies than those already mentioned.
10. Protection of personal data
We take technical and organizational measures in accordance with the requirements of Art. 32 DSGVO for the protection of the user's personal data. All our employees involved in the processing of personal data are committed to data secrecy. Personal data of the user are encrypted when transmitted to the website via HTTPS.
11. Legal basis
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing. Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO serves as legal basis. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions. Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as legal basis. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Article 6 (1) lit. DSGVO. [Currently omitted: After your registration for our newsletter, we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO] If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interest, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as legal basis for processing.
The processing of personal data based on Article 6 I lit. f DS-GMO is our legitimate interest in conducting our business for the benefit of all of our employees and our shareholders.
12. No automated decision making / no profiling
We do not do automated decision making or profiling.
13. Rights of data subjects
The user and other data subjects have the following rights in relation to their personal data:
Right to information about the personal data concerned (Article 15 GDPR)
Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
Right to cancellation (Art. 17 GDPR)
Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
Right of objection to processing if the data processing on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or lit. f DSGVO (Art. 21 GDPR); see also the following reference to the right of objection according to Art. 21 DSGVO
Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
Right to revoke consent given at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until the revocation, if the processing of the data is subject to consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a or Article 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO is based
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR).
14. Reference to the right of objection under Art. 21 DSGVO
A. Right of objection due to the special situation
For reasons arising from your particular situation, you have the right at any time against the processing of personal data relating to you which, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e (public security) or f (data processing based on a balance of interests) DSGVO takes action to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
B. Right to object to direct mail
If we process personally identifiable information about you to use direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
C. Exercise of the right of opposition
The right to object can be exercised informally, for example by post to the company
Marktstr. 10, Gebaeude AU26
15. Service Provider / Responsible Body / Contact Data / Objection / Revocation of Consent
Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and the person responsible within the meaning of the GDPR, other data protection laws in the member states of the European Union and other regulations with data protection character is: